Oh he's adjusted well. It's tough going to the "peelers," (For those who don't know the lingo I'm talking about exotic dancers) for lunch on a Friday, I'm sure.
Me on the other hand...well it's lonely. Life up here is so fucking mundane when you stay in camp. It was easier when I was alone but we were renting in Fort Mac since I could actually go out and have a social life.
The upside at being bored & lonely at camp is that I'm getting my much needed exercise. I've definitely reached my maxed out weight and I am not comfortable with that. It's a combo of quitting smoking, camp life, and Manfriend. (Oh yeah that's right..I'm blaming you baby.)
So basically I exhaust myself and fall asleep just after 9pm. Pretty exciting hey? Most definitely not. So I try to think of things I have to look forward to.
1. "True Blood," is back this sunday! You know what I love about that show is things like this:
Of course he's much better with his shirt off and "True Blood," most graciously complies. There's just so much damn dirty sexy time in that show!
2. The Black Keys concert on the 28th with Snaggletooth. Oh know we be enjoying the hell outta that.
3. Snaggletooth and I taking Kidlet to BC for some camping at Lake Kooncanusa to celebrate Canada Day. Naturally, I have purchased a large box of fireworks. I like things that go boom.
4. CaveDweller purchased a Condo and is moving at the end of July. We will have our basement!!! Our definitions of cleanliness are completely opposite from eachother. I don't want to slag future-brother-in-law but he's going to be much happier on his own and we will be
5. My little sister may be coming out for a visit and it's been a couple of years since I seen her last. She's about to turn 17. Yeah, 16 years age difference. Bitch be making me feel old and saggy now. <3
6. Apparently I got a raise....and no one told me. (I'm afraid to mention it to anyone in case they're all...Whoopise our mistake! You owe us money now. I wouldn't be surprised.) Bigger pay cheques are always something to look forward to.
7. The lack of Winter.
10. Wedding Plans! Ok, so I'm not really looking forward to that because the whole planning part isn't my forte and it stresses me out just thinking about it. I even suggested doing a small ceremony in our yard and Manfriends wasn't having any of that. It was worth a shot.
11. 3 more get-ups till I'm home and get lots of snuggles and snogging!
(This was filmed the year I was born!)