Saturday, August 7, 2010

Some Where Over the Rainbow.........

Somewhere..heading up North Alberta.
It's been a busy stretch and this will be fairly short post I think.  There are so many pictures and so many post themes I want to do as well but alas....I started a new jay oh bee and there's been a huge learning curve.

Manfriend laughed at me this evening when I said I was tired from actually using my brain.  It does zap batshitloads of energy out of me when I enter in a new situation.  New job AKA shoving new junk into my limited cranial capacity, feeling so absolutely awkward around new coworkers.  That whole feeling awkward thing, well that's me stifling my personality which truly is me trying not to curse, not be perverted in my thinking/verbal expression, being a sunspun cow (MUTHER FUCKING MOO YO) and just being my usual all around weirdo.
  This is very difficult for me.  Very. 

Somehow I become someone I don't recognize nor would most of my friends because I'm generally an outgoing and caring person with the typical bitchy, protective tendencies of a female.  I loathe that personna caged feeling just as my bestest friend in Cowtown.  


Enter SnaggleTooth:
Told ya I make asstastic ribs.
She totally kicks all kinds of ass and has been one of the best attributes to my life, as well as her family, since I moved to Calgary.  And yeah, that chick-a-dee certainly can't be caged.   


Anywho, that would be the end of my quick and un-edited entry.  Hope all you kids out there are playing safe and make sure you hug a tree in the name of mee.  Damn hippies.





3 comments:

  1. double rainbow oh my god! what does it MEAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the double rainbow is the symbol of transformation.

    Or...

    Secondary rainbows are caused by a double reflection of sunlight inside the raindrops, and appear at an angle of 50-53 degrees.

    That's totally off the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your such a nerd Jilly!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and comment away. All of my family knows of this blog so feel free to be as dirty as you like.