Thursday, August 26, 2010

Well Folks, This Has Been A Fan-Freaking-Tastic Day. OoOo Sparkly!!

Yup...it's a sparkly
Ok..much hilarity ensued with the whole proposal but that's another post.  I just can't believe someone really wants to marry my crazy ass.  Screw the baggage...I come with my own luggage line. 

Oh Manfriend will always be referred to as Manfriend on this blog.  Yes we be all engaged but still...  It's nostalgic. 

Also, I'm so freaking happy that I'm welling up with tears and all that girly kind of emotional stuff.  


'nuff said??

3 comments:

  1. Xongualtions, I am moat appy for yoo! Unfotrunarly the shuny rimg has csaused me to go bkind. :(

    Oh my mistake, I just had my eyes shut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, and the rock is just the icing on the cake. All the best to you and manfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drake, you're too much!


    Thank you Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and comment away. All of my family knows of this blog so feel free to be as dirty as you like.