Monday, July 12, 2010

Licks 'N Splits

That caught your attention didn't it?

Filthy perverts.

Actually it is the name of an Ice Cream Shop in Sicamous, British Columbia.  

I had seen it so many times but never had a picture of it until I was in a 3 vehicle accident (minor) about 4 years ago and decided to rent a cabin in this little town.   This involved a walk for copious amounts of booze to settle the nerves.  Low and behold I came across the sign.   I couldn't have named it better myself.


So suggestive I had to hump the pole.

2 comments:

  1. We have all humped a suggestive pole at some point in our lives, I'm sure of it. Although I have never managed a Licks 'n' Splits. Pity. There is a 'GO GAY' laundrette near my house but that's as good as it gets.

    www.save-your-bacon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'GO GAY," laundrette sounds like something you would find in WestEnd Vancouver.
    I love it!


    Like your blog too. ::following::

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and comment away. All of my family knows of this blog so feel free to be as dirty as you like.