Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to Snaggletooth!!

A very happy birthday to my Calgarian BFF!

Still swamped with work to working on posting regarding our trip but here's a few pix of Snaggletooth from the trip:


Bitchen.

We can't seem to get a decent picture of the two of us..either I'm blinking or she is.

Ram Rimmer!



Dammit, now she blinked.

Annnnd Manfriend totally checking her out.

Cute as a button hey?  Bitch always takes such good pictures.

Plus she has an ass and I don't.  I love you bitch. <3


Happy Birthday hon!!  Luffs ya and misses ya.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    Best friends are so amazing. I wish you and your best friend could party with me and my best friend, too. : (

    And happy birthday to your friend! (PS Her coat is adorbs!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sara, we would have so much fun is would be scary and probably dirty.


    Steve, yes she is and I will make sure she knows that!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and comment away. All of my family knows of this blog so feel free to be as dirty as you like.