Monday, October 25, 2010

Please oh Please Help Me Win A Naughty Outfit!!!

So there's this here contest you see..put on by this Missy .

Please do check out her blog if you're a retro pervy like me!  Ok well I'm just pervy in general but in a good legal sense.  Both Manfriend and I check out her site on a regular basis and one of our favourites she has introduced us to recently is this.    Cupcakes?  Like I know right??   These cupcake corsets amongst the sweet ass garters and panties...panty dripping hot.

To start my spending spree if I win this contest I would like this Navy Girl  number but Manfriend would like this Toe Tappin Flappa get up.
Now I know these outfits aren't necessarily lingerie but they fun, flirty, playtime clothes and it's also close to Halloween.  We like to get into the spirit, even if behind closed doors.

Otherwise I could have a hayday picking out panties. Not that I actually need anymore.  Wait, who am I kidding?!  You can never have enough saucy panties.  
                     

PS:  You can help by clicking on the links.
    

7 comments:

  1. ow! ow! navy girl all the way miss thang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so it may be real early and I haven't slept much in the last few days, but how am I supposed to help you win?? I'm all for helping the ladies into less clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the flapper.

    The girl in the navy costume looks like that Katherine Heigl chick, doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annah she does! Same kind of stunned look on her face. hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stuff! I hope you win you pervy nutcase you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww you're so sweet Miss Melicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love new followers/visitors! I hope you enjoy whats in store!

    ps I especially love followers that are fellow canucks.

    CBG
    canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and comment away. All of my family knows of this blog so feel free to be as dirty as you like.