Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's BloggerStock Spooky Time!

A Spooky All Hallows Eve to you crazy kids!  

My Halloween started off with a stumble and dry heaving.  Then I chugged some juice and there was no longer a dry to my heave.  Long story short, I'm a lil' green around the gills this morning. A couple of glasses of red wine, spiced rum and ginger, jager shots etc cuz I always drink responsibly like that.   

So it's BloggerStock time!


I'm supposed to give you a brief description of what it is.  Basically this crew of Bloggers got together and started Bloggerstock where you sign up, you're given a topic and the fellow blogger where your guest post will be.  A blogging ring basically.  I don't believe there is any laundering of posts mind you.


My post can be found at Icewolf's blog.  He hasn't posted it...actually I think I'm the only one up posting ..bunch of lazy bastards.  Mind you if I was actually home I would still be in bed and/or hopefully fornicating watching a movie. So what it comes down to is that I'm jealous so bite me.


So today's theme is Spooky and is brought to you by Seen-and-Said .
(I just realized she beat me to it!  There is someone else awake and functional! I don't feel so bad now)


Enjoy!

















8 comments:

  1. Yeah this lil' ghost doesn't have the greatest coping mechanisms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not ghost or Halloween related but- I went all week beer-free to get through the first withdrawal off tabac, then friday I downed about 8 gallons of beer and, needless to say, was hungover on Saturday. However, what was absent from this hangover was that "ack, smoked 35 cigarettes in 6 hours" feeling.
    Your 'heaving in the mornin' note made me think of that. Somebody should do a song of 'heaving in the mornin', to the tune of 'angel of the morning', an oldie by Merrilee Rush (I know this cuz I bought the 45 at a bazaar when I was 11.)
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAH Oh Gord. You rock. I miss ya and we should hang out again soon.
    Yeah aren't hangovers much better without the smoking factor?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K..that is funny. I have already written the first years worth of adventures for the bi-polar Happy Ghost - he wan't to do good but it no longer gives him the thrill it once did. Now, like Dexter, he must unleash his evil side every once in awhile. He is a tortured soul - literally. I hope you will let me split the movie rights and merchandising profits with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah Well you would have to discuss it with Seen-and-Said (the artist). I'm really not talented like that. I just curse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could be convinced to share story rights...=p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine, this is awesome. This is probably my favorite entry to this month's Bloggerstock. I know I'm waaaay late to the party here.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and comment away. All of my family knows of this blog so feel free to be as dirty as you like.