Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm Sorry....



I never bothered with the Labels thing but now I realized, I'm a dumbass. 
There I am labeling/tagging some of my old posts and it finally dawned on me, that as I'm doing this, it's republishing my posts and flooding your reading lists.

I'm SOWWWWWY






Here's some funnies  that I collected - - - - - - > from www.thechive.com Cuz I'm lazy and unoriginal like that. 






Hah Hahah Oh My...And to think, the Parent is the one that submitted this somewhere.

BEST PEDO BEAR EVER

Both Dudes totes get it.

On my Christmas wish list.




3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! the first one is my fave...Haters gonna hate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fail pics are funny! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy - I know! Who the hell thought that would be a good picture?!!?

    Vivienne - You're very welcome. I'm all for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and comment away. All of my family knows of this blog so feel free to be as dirty as you like.