Friday, October 29, 2010

Ok..Halloween and Bloggerstock is Cumming!

Oh I so can't stand it when people mistakenly use the word, "Cumming," instead of "Coming."  

It's just so dramatic and dirty, which is so unlike me.  Erm right. 

So once again, like my Birthday we are here in NEVER-Never-want-to-be-here-land-except-making-more-money-than-home-LAND for Halloween. 
   No fun outfits, no parties, just work and the usual evening routines not including hookers/blow/blow-up dolls/whips/chains/all the things that excite me  you know, like eating and sleeping.

I effin' love Halloween so it kinda sucks.  You know what doesn't suck?  This Chickie who has way more followers than I do  and is way more talented with the um..paint....whatever thing programs than I am because I don't even know what the fucky they are called.  I do want one.  I told Manfriend so.  I also asked him if there was one that was retard friendly user friendly, seeing he's an IT guy he might know.  (OK by retard I mean slow...slow friendly as in me.  I'm slow. DON'T HATE)

But ANYWAYS I'm way too liquored to continue on.  I just wanted to say that I'm kinda blogger stoked for my first blockerstalk ...I mean BloggerStock post!

It was totes fun writing it.  It was actually Manfriend and My date night.  Yes, we spend a lot of time together but we don't always have quality time.  Our quality time is eating a simple microwave meal, both dressed in satin in some form (hey, before you get carried away with your sick dirtay imaginations...there are satin men pj bottoms) bloggging (that's me) and he playing whatever geeky PC game.  Well he's done that game and I'm just about done blogging.  You know what that means??  ADULT GAME TIME.

Nighty nite bloggers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and comment away. All of my family knows of this blog so feel free to be as dirty as you like.